Saturday, June 5, 2010

My super electric blue camera!


Really I never liked technology neither the clothes. I think that when I stop playing with Barbies I used to do other things that I can not remember now.

But I like the strong colours and contrast, and my favorite thing is my digital camera, I buy it in the past winter vacations because I won a scholarship of the municipality (and I still do not understand how) and with money I bought an electric blue OLYMPUS FE 370 (my favorite colour) and it's great! It has many formats to take pictures from sports or sunsets, with candlelight or glassworks and has many kinds such as incandescent or fluorescent 1, 2, 3 or cloudy. It even has a few lines on the screen for the picture to go right. And the camera is very cheap because it is rechargeable like a cell.

There are periods of time that I do not use it simply because it bores me. I hate to go running to upload photos to facebook. But there are periods I like and almost every two weeks or important moments that I take millions of photos. I like to show things as I see or capturing special moments.

I like because the colours are great and can capture the precise moment. and many people congratulated me for taking photos and it's great that they do that. =D


7 comments:

  1. You're a greate artist! I like'd your photos Vane! See you in the U! A hug!

    Diego y las polillas! :B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you have a flickr... I like your photos... you always take a good photos! you have a gift :B...

    see you shoravane =P
    A kiss for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vane you have really beautifull pictures!
    I'd like to be a good photographer too =P

    see you soon, vane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess your object before you publish it!!
    You take the best photos in the world ... You Know

    ;)
    kiss. freckles

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are almost always with your camera, and a couple of hours later, I see the photos you have taked in facebook xd
    see you shoravane ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I congratulate you because you have photographs very beatiful!!!!!
    I'm witnessed you photoghafic sesions...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your photos Vane :D
    Good camera, but the colour...mmmm
    jajaja
    See you

    ReplyDelete