Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Las amigas de tu hermano F.C.

With the euphoria of the Mundial I can’t leave of to think in my first team. My favourite football club is the team of girls; the name is “Las amigas de tu hermano F.C.”

In 2005 I was in second year of the secondary in the school “San Valentín” and feminine the class of football made one championship of the girls. And all my male friends played football and they were the best team in the school, every year won the male championship. So they wanted to train.

With my friends Ornella, Marcela, Maria Eugenia, Tamara, Alejandra, Cintia and Alejandra Cisternas were “Las amigas de tu hermano”. We had to play against seven teams. The best were the feminine class of football and the third year in the secondary. At first we were losing five-zero, seven-zero. But that no was not important because are funny and we losing class of biology. JAJAJAJJA!!!!

Play football with “las amigas de tu hermano” is one the best memories of my time in the school. Sometimes the things were good and the “lauchera” Ornella towards one goal. The original story said that the ball crashed against the body of the Ornella but that is not important ;)

On day waiting the turn in the court whit Mª Eugenia (Kena) we rob the whistle and we were hiding of the teacher.

The end of the championship “las amigas de tu hermano” were the third place and we beat them to the teams who trained all year. We have no cups or medals but we laugh enough =)

2 comments:

  1. I think you play great!!!
    the important is enjoy the play !!!

    I hope play with you newly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the bets defense!!
    I am proud to be your coach

    See you pekas

    ReplyDelete